I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Exam period part 1

Today is the second week of my exam week . For this moment , i just took 3 papers out of total 8 papers that i supposed to take it . However , i don't see a bright future on the next 5 papers because i think i done badly on my first 3 papers . I really don't know why i could done so badly since i done my revision one weeks before my exam week . Let me talk about the worst among these three papers , that is Clinical Biochemistry .

Before i took this exam , i just think that all the questions will relevant with the diseases only , like Nephrotic syndrome , hypoglycemia , krioglobulinemia and more . But , when i opened the exam paper and read through it , i found that i need to answer the question like this : Explain the synthesis of norepinephrine and epinephrine from amino acid , thyroxine . At that moment , i totally get shocked on it . Why we need to remember this thing . Does these things useful for us when talk with our client ? I think that if i was the patient , i would not want to know about it because i am totally outsider for me . In my deep heart , i will say that as a medical officer , you just need to tell me what is health problem i have , then this is good enough for me .

By the way , all my answers in the answer paper is in BAHASA MELAYU . I really don't understand what the higher officer in my faculty think about it . They don't think there is a problem for them because they just teach and mark the paper . For a student like us , we need to memorize all the scientific term in BAHASA MELAYU . At the same time , all the reference books we had is in BAHASA ENGLISH . So , we need to do another work , that is GOOGLE TRANSLATE . what the hell man ? On the other hand , some of lecturers quite good for us , too . They knew that we lack of reference , so they prepared the notes in BAHASA MELAYU to reduce our work . I really appreciate on their work . However , one particular lecturer is too lazy to do ! She just taught us and make some joke until finish the syllabus in the simple without giving us any notes . She just told us that go to library and search the book named " Endrocrinology " . Wah , you think that this information is enough for us ! You really a good lecturer ! I cant give you any comment on it ! let other do it for you !

This just a small part of a aisberg liked problem . I tell you all about another story on next post . I need to study for my tomorrow paper - another paper in BAHASA MELAYU !

No comments: