I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Exam period part 2

Today , i just finish my 4th papers - Separation Method , half way from the time that i m free . I need to prepare for my 5th paper which i will face it on 22th April 2010 . But , i need to share somethings about the last 2 paper that i took in this week , that is Penulisan dalam Bahasa Cina and kaedah Pemisahan ( Separation Method ) .

When i read through the question paper of the Penulisan Dalam Bahasa Cina , i got another heart attack since the first one occur when i took the Clinical Biochemistry paper ! I totally don't understand why there are 2 essay questions in this paper . Last time , i still remember that lecturer told us that there was 1 comprehensive text and 1 essay to write . Why now got 2 essays to write and 1 comprehensive text to answer ? And the exam time still in 2 hours only . I think the lecturer want to test our writing speed , just like a mini game in Facebook ! Since i at this kind of situation , what i need to do is maximize my writing speed until it reach its limit in order to finish it in time ! thanks god ..

The next paper is Separation Method paper . For this paper , i totally agreed that i don't look important on it especially the part of distillation . When i read the question that relevant with the distillation part , i totally don't understand what the question want from me ! So , as usual , i gave up that particular question ! However , when i left the exam hall and have small discussion with my course-mate , she told me that the question that i don't answer well is almost the same with the note we had . At this moment , i really want to kill myself . Fortunately , i am not that kind of people ! Another part of question , i still can handle it especially Dr. Musa's part ! Thanks for his kindness . Hope he can give a good mark to me !

This is all about what i feel on this two papers ! Hope i can handle the next 4 papers . Work Smart , donaldlkk !

No comments: