I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Exam period final part

Finally , i finished my Second Semester of my Second Year in UKM . When i put my last answer sheet ( OMR form ) into a box , i know that i am free from the next second of it . I totally feel released and pleasure because i can finish my all the exams within these three hell-liked weeks . At that moment , i really want to say thank you to all my friends who accompany me all the way from the first day of this semester until yesterday ( i just say it deep inside my heart ) . In reality , i just keep on asking them about how to celebrate this wonderful period .

At this moment , i really don't want to give much comments on the last three papers . I just give a simple description :

  1. Gene Expression : The question style more a least the same with the mid semester exam . Just i feel luckily because there are tutorial question come out at final exam question . For the student who attend the tutorial class like me , i have some bonus for it . So , i hope i can score it although it is 2 credit unit course ( help me 2 cover back )
  2. Immunology : For this paper , since there are a lots of chapter inside this course , therefore the question will cover few chapter only . For example , there are 3 lecturers for this course . The 1st lecturer part come out in objective section and one 15M essay ( topic cover 2 out of 11 chapters ) , the 2nd lecturer part come out at two 10M essays ( topic cover 1 out of 8 chapter. ) and the last lecturer part come out structural question ( 25M ) and objective section ( topic cover 3 out of 8 chapters ) . So , i think i still can handle it , but maybe cant score . Depend on other aspect .
  3. Persekitaran dan Kesihatan ( Environment and health ) : This is a U3 paper . So , it just a 60 objective questions paper . In this paper , i think about 50 out of 60 question are past year question . So , i think i can score this paper . My assignment part ( 40 % ) will determine whether i can get a A's o not !
After that , my second year second semester of my university life is gone ! From next semester , i will busy for my degree final work . I really hope that i can pass through it and move more closer to my dream .


No comments: