I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Angel & Devil



Today , i really understand that there are two sides of personality of a particular person ; Angel and Devil . What i used to see in front of me is the angel side of him - nice to chat with me , sharing problem with me , play some jokes and can be a nice listener . However , when he faces to some things that related with his own benefit , then the devil side of him appears in front of me . At that moment , i really can't stand of it . Really cant stand it for another seconds .That action that he done on me , really a huge shock for me .

I think most of us sure will say that there for sure have both angel and devil side inside our mind and body . However , i want to tell you that this also depends on how devil of the devil side and how angel of the angel side from him . If the devil side of him is terrible or harmful to me , i really can forget the greatness of angel side of him and finally remember the devil side of him forever . This is why making friend is a hard job to do . It may cause you use your whole life to explore it by yourselves .

Hence , what i learn for today is a well-known saying = don't judge a book by its cover . When we make a friend , we sure know him or her deep enough to make sure he or she is worth for you to make friend with him or she . This is because there is no U-turn in a friendship or a couple relationship . What we can do is BE CAREFUL !!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful picture. And you are totally right too :)