I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

1314


In my opinion , i think almost all of people will know the meaning of these numbers especially for those who in relationship or in marriage status . These numbers act as a promise for the couple or a new marriage . However , not all the peoples can use these numbers to show their love to the people who they care for . At this moment , i very sure that some of my friends sure will tell me that you can say these numbers to your friends or your parents , too . But , that all things are totally different from the thing which i am saying here .

Recently , i think that i get influence from my friend , i started to feel that i lacked of something for long time ago . This feeling make me feel lonely when i m alone at everywhere although i have my roommate , housemate , course mate , close friends , and normal friends . I think i maybe lack of the another thing .

i am serious here . I really don't know what my brain think of . What the essential thing for me to continue my journey ? Friends ? i have it . Family ? i have it , too ? Money ? i think i still okay on it . Career ? I still study now , no need to worry it now . What else i lack ?

Maybe , i need YOU around me ~~

No comments: