I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Love Forever


Few days ago , my friend and i went to the cinema for a movie called " Grown Up " . After finish watching this movie , we all had a conclusion that this movie is funny and worth for anyone to watch it in cinema . Just about we walked out from the exit door , I saw an incredible thing just in front of me ; A couple walked out from the exit door by holding each other hand . At this time , the gentlemen help the lady to wear the scarf in order to prevent his girlfriend get cold. After saying this , i sure all of you have a question mark in your mind because this attitude is a normal thing for a couple to do when they are together . However , what i want to tell you is an old man couple did that sweetly things in front of me .

At that moment , i feel happy to notice this , but at the same time , i feel shamed , too . This is because most of us cant do that also even we are younger than the old man couple . Just for an example , i never see my own parents done that before . Are they don't love each other so much or got other reason else ? In my mind , i think that i have the answer for it , that is maybe due to they are so busy to handle our things until they put their own things aside first . However , as their son , i really hope that they can do from now on without considering the place , the time , the situation or the people because they do love each other for 23 years . I hope they love each other for another 23 years until the end of the world .

For my own case , i really hope that i can find someone who i can hold her hand as longer as i could for my whole life . This is one of my ambitions i had . So , what is i waiting for ? Go for it ~~~ i am coming ~~

No comments: