I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, May 4, 2009

21th Birthday - Part 1 !!!!!

Today is my 21th birthday . I really want to say thanks to all my friends because they all came from Kuala Lumpur to UKM with 1 reason only , that is celebrate my birthday with me . I was so touched when i knew that they all came to UKM .

they are : Poh Leng , Hugo , Teng Wee , Shuik Yee , Bei CHee , Fik and Wan Ting , Thanks for your effort because i have a good day today .

My birthday cake and I


so HAPPY .....


Birthday Cake

Fik and I


Wan Ting and I


Bei Chee and I

Hugo and I


Teng Wee and I


Shuik Yee and I


Group Photo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

KK, Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

huhhhh... cant celebrate wid u..

wish u all d Best!

-Hugo- said...

month end is my turn loh...
haha~~!

michelle said...

Happy Birthday my friend! i can see you enjoyed your celebration... and enjoy your holidays too... i wanna go redang again!