I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Really FrienD exist ????

Through these day , i started to hesitate  about the existence Of a true friendship in Real World . Since the first day i make new friends , i  easily thought that person as my good friend although i just knew him or her for 2 or 3 hours ago . This situation occur due to the personality of mine . Since i enter the primary school , i lack of confidence to make a new friend , therefore when someone come to approach me and make friend with me , i really fell happy and touched .

However , recently i started to fell doubt about the term of " FRIEND " . The reason for it ,i fell sorry as  i can't tell you here because the answer are so sensitive to say ( i think the word " write " is more suitable here )  here . I just return back to my original state , Blur .......................... i don't know what is IT ? What kind of appearance of IT ? What are the conditions for me to consider my FRIEND as FRIEND ?

I think i will try to figure it out as soon as possible because i don't hurt the person who i care most , and lastly i don't hurt me , too . 

1 comment:

jcdagreat said...

hey...kkm mate joanne here. da princess if u ever wonder. well, just wanna 8 here. i actually been in that situation also.not daring to get new fren and somehow paiseh. not at all like me huh... everyone seems to dissapoint me and everyone kinda only want everything on me but never seriously treating me as fren. but, i hope if u r in my condition , just a period u must go thru. u'll be fine. smile =0)