I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cui Sui Group gathering

I think that this is the first time for me to meet some of our group member since october 08 . These people are Kkit-kun and meimay-chan . Yming-kun , i can meet him 3 times a week because we attend the same class at Bangi Campus and Waikuan-chan , i don't meet her since the CNY gathering .

For this gathering , we first planned to have our dinner and chatting session at FREE & EASY . However , we found that tis cafer closed ( actually not us , is waikuan found it because she reached on time , sorry to waikuan-chan ) , therefore , we went to SAMOSA Cafeteria . When we settled down , we ordered the meal and started our chatting by asking the recent condition since we don't meet each other for long time .

During the chatting session , we chat about the HAPPY and SAD thing ( For the detail , i can't tell you all here due to it is a high Secret ) . We also exchange our opinion on the topic we discussed there . At the same time , we watched the Badminton Competition between China and Malaysia .

At here , there is a surprise for me , that is they celebrated my birthday with me , although my birthday was pass away ( my Birthday is 4 of May ) . I really very happy and want to say thank you to them to having this birthday party with me . thanks man . . .

After that , we end our gathering by going back home . After that , we started to plan the next gathering on the end of May or June . . . . . .

No comments: