I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Exam day 6 & 7

Last saturday , i need to have my Co-k exam , that is Persatuan Pelajar II .

For this paper , i just can answer about 75%- 80 % questions out of 50 questions because there are 10 questions are past year questions . i fell so sad on it . But , what can i do ?
Just take it easy !!!!

Yesterday , i need to take my last exam paper , that is Fundamental of Microbioloy .

For this paper , i am sure that i lost 16 marks out of 100 marks in this paper because i checked it out when i went back to my room . By the way , i can answer 65 % - 70 % of this paper . I think that this is a good news for me . Hence , i hope that i can get a good result from the lecturer .

After finishing this paper , my 1st year university life is gone . When i start my new semester , i will become 2nd year student and i will more bust than my 1st year . I hope i can settle it well .

No comments: