I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Exam day 5

Yesterday is the 5th day of my exam days .

F0r this day , i need to exam for two papers , that is Cell Biology at 0830 and TITAS at 1530 .

Let me start from the cell biology .

For this paper , i lose about 7 marks of 100 marks in this paper . Why i knew because i get the answer from the book and my friends . The remaining marks i still not sure about it . In this paper , there are 25 multiple choice questions , 25 true - false questions and 15 short structure questions . I think i can answer about 60 - 70 % of these question , other just depend the lecturer how to mark it . i hope i can get a high mark from him and her .

Then , i talk about the TITAS paper .

For this paper , i very disappointing about this . This is because only about 10 questions are the past year questions , other are the new questions . Although i read the book , however i still can't answer all the question because all terms , all sentences and the elaborations make me hate on it . For those who study this TITAS , he or she will know about my feeling . Hence , for this paper , i can't say i can get a A's for sure . Just GOD Bless me !!!!!!!

Now , i still have two more paper need to exam , that is Persatuan Pelajar II ( my Co-k Course ) and the last major course - Mircobiology .After these to paper , i will be free from hell and go to Heaven .... Do you agree ?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i totally agree.. cant wait finish exam next tues.. haha

kit said...

OMG, i finish my exam on Mon wo....haha

aLaRic Kk said...

me , too

I finish Exam today ....