I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Friends - Part 1

i think that this is the time for me to introduce some of my friends who accompany me for this 14 years . Let me start with him .............

He is a fat guy . I think his weight is two times of my weight ( don't let him know i say this , if not , he sure kill me ) . i met him when i studied Form 4 in my secondary school , this mean that i knew him about 6 years only . However , he is one of my important friends in my life . This is because he knew me better than i am . Sometimes , when i asked him a question which related with my decision , then my answer will be came out from his mouth , This is the magic power of him . Honestly , i fell very upset because i don't know him so much because i am weak on this skill . But i will try my best to do it . i think that you will know that i talking on you ... Sure touching .....

Another friend of mine is a guy , too . I met him when i first step into my secondary school life because i study same class with him . Our close relationship started with a letter that i received from postman . Started from that day , i started to write all my feelings and opinions in a letter and waited for his reply .. This kind of relationship last for one an half year . After that , we became a good friend until now . He is that kind of person who look important on friend . When you have any problem , he sure will help you unless he weak on that . Although i seldom meet with him or talk with him , but i sure will look him as my good friend .......

Now , i want to talk about a friend who he was my enemy before . He was my colleges when i involve in prefectorial board since i was Form 1 . he had done some thing that made me angry on him when i was Form 2 . However , when i was Form 3 , i understand the purpose of his action towards me . So , i forgave him and started our friendship since that day . After that , i started to join Club or society with him . like Interact Club , Chinese Language Society and Sidang Redaksi . At last , i became his assistant on the prefectorial board . In my opinion , he is that kind of person who is good leader , has positive thinking and strong in mind . However , he has a weakness that all of his friends knew it , that is he always late for gathering or meeting ............. Please take note on it .....

ok . i talk about these three friends first . I will write about other friends on the next post .... So , keep in touch with my blog ....

No comments: