I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Exam day 3

Yesterday is my third paper of my 8 exam papers .

The exam paper is COMPUTER COURSE exam paper .

The weird thing of this paper is this paper all in BAHASA MELAYU .

I feel strange and weird when i take this course , but what can i do ?

Overall , there are 75 questions for this paper .

i think i can answer around 50 -55 questions , other questions i just shoot with my AK 47 ..

So , i think still ok for me .

Now , i need 2o prepare for my Physical Chemistry and Cell Biology exam paper .

Gambateh ...

3 comments:

ah.j said...

good luck ya =)

kit said...

Excuse me, i just sit for the anatomy paper but the question got a lot of problem.

But no one dare to raise up their hand and ask, so say bye bye to that question lo.

Tomoro i have sit one more paper, study in English, textbook also in english version but exam is in Malay, damp lo, my Malay was so poor....wat to do....still have to answer ma. Just use the "...." lo. Simple method. haha

aLaRic Kk said...

yalo ...
i don't know why we need to exam in bahasa Melayu although we learn the course in English ....
Don't know what they think about ...
However , we also need to face this problem because we study at this University .
So , just take it easy ....

- donaldlkk -