I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, October 2, 2009

MOon 月亮

Tomorrow is the moon cake festival . Almost all of my friends go to house to celebrate this festival with family . However , for me , i don't go back to my home although my house quite near from my Bangi house ( just half an hours journey ) . Hence , my friends always ask me the reason for this action . Then , i will tell them ," my family don't celebrate this festival for long time " . At this moment , i started to refresh back my memory when i was young ( my primary school period ) .

The reason for me to celebrate the moon cake festival because my grandfather . For your information , my grandfather really love me so much among all the grandson and grand-daughter he had . Hence , every time i went to my grand-father's house to celebrate moon cake festival , i really enjoy it . We all would sit together and chat for anything while we had the foods in front of us . We would light up the candle , burn the " Ting Long " , and walk around with friends . How a wonderful experience for me at that time .

However , this all things were gone when my grandfather passed away when i was Standard Six . All the celebration was stop and my family never celebrate it for the following years . Hence , i am not interested on this festival anymore . i just have an impression that this day is a day which i can eat moon cake only , then other thing seem no related with me .

But , these are my own opinion and feeling on MOON CAKE FESTIVAL . You all don't bother on it . So , for those who celebrate the moon cake festival , HAPPY MOON CAKE FESTIVAL to you all .

No comments: