I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Judgement day ....

This is the timetable of my Final Exam .... I will start to take the exam from the beginning of the exam week until the end of the exam week . It seem a hell for me ....

26/10: TDR I
28/10: TDR II
29/10: Bometry and Experimental Design
31/10: Kursus Pengurusan Persatuan I
03/11: Biochemstry ( disaster )
05/11: Microbial genetics ( not easy paper although 2 units only )
11/11: Biochemistry practical I
12/11: Computer application on science and Technology ( Never Understand it )

How is it ? it seem nice to all of you . However , for me , it look like disaster because all the tough subjects are put within a week time . It make me no time to read more ... So , i need to start now ..

Ganbateh ..

2 comments:

kit said...

My timetable also look like a disaster. I start exam this week. Two lab this week, one lab and one quiz on study week and have to sit for 8 papers.....wanna to pengsan lo

aLaRic Kk said...

haha ... my mid sem exam just finished 1 week ago ....
now , need to prepare final ..
some more , need to pass the last minute assignment teacher gave 3 days ago ... haih ...