I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Heaven OR Hell ?

Tomorrow is the first day of my exam journey . The feeling of mine at this moment is relaxing . I don't know this feeling can happen on me ! Since my result not so good for the last two semesters , i supposed need to work harder and harder compared to other people , no game , no facebook-ing , no animation or no dreaming at there . However , i really feel relaxed on this second . Maybe , i think that i had done all my best to overcome these exam papers or in my deep mind , it says that " no need study hard anymore because you cant change anything although you had done these all things " . I am not sure which of there two thinking is dominating my mind now , but i really sure that i really not think that exam is a HELL to me , it may become a small step to me to enter the HEAVEN . This all things has its own possibility to occur .

For me , i think that i still can handle my own destiny .......

Let's go !!!!!

No comments: