I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Holiday

For this moment , I finally can have a true holiday for my First year study in university . For those who really not in touch with me for a long time , sure you all can’t understand what I said here . Normally , I shall have a two months holiday since this May 09 . However , I had joined Pesta Konvo this year , so , I need to stay at University to work for free . I will call a lot of companies to ask for sponsorship of mineral water and hamper as my daily job in the Office .

Recently , Pesta Konvo organized a activity called Pertandingan Debat Piala TNC . This was a three days activity and involved 22 schools took part in the competition . As usual , as a member of Sekretariat Tugas – Tugas khas dan Kebajikan , we need to prepare food and drinks for this three days activity . In these three days , I need to wake up at 6am and work for 8-9 hours . I really suffer a lot within these three days . Luckily , I passed all these work and I can have nice holiday on my house .

In this two weeks holiday , I will watch movie , animation and drama in the whole days . This is because I need to work hard for next semester in order to get a good pointer when I graduate from this university . Gambateh to me and enjoy this two weeks holiday .

No comments: