I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, June 8, 2009

DReam .....

Today , i had 2 mystery dreams when i took a nap . In the dream , i had a nap , too . Suddenly , someone knocked my door , then i woke up and went to open the door . When i open the door , i saw 2 boys and a girl in front of my eyes . I asked them the reason why they knocked my door . They answered me that Today is Halloween day and spray the cream on my face . I felt angry on them and scold them , too . However , they don't fell anything embarrassment when i started to scold them . And then , they started to check my room and make the clothes fall on the floor . Then , i said that these clothes not belongs to me , so you all can do that .They felt shocked . After that , i make another dream again .

In these second dream , i took a nap , too . However , i woke up in a sudden and i can't move my body . I saw i was sleeping on the bed. To my horror , i was watching LEOW KHAR KEONG sleep on the bed . The scene make me fell chill . At that moment , i begin to ask me wake up from the nap . However , the SLEEPING of me can't wake up . Then , the WATCHING of me continue scream nap shout to make me wake up . This process was stopped when i heard my alarm . When i woke up , i found that the time was 2.41pm although i set the alarm at 2.30 pm . Why i cant heard the 2.30 pm alarm ??? I usually can hear the no matter how deep sleep on that moment !!!

These two dreams make me fell strange !! How about you ???

No comments: