I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Huge Disappointed ......................

Today , i had a speech communication individual presentation . I did a lot efforts on it . However , i did a lot of mistakes when i present it . These are the few mistakes that i made for today :

  1. I don't prepare well in my emotional part . This morning , i suddenly called out by my friends to do my presentation because she can't open her file . As the next student , i need to do 1st .
  2. I rush for time . In the normal way , i take about 6 - 7 minutes to finish my presentation . However , i just take around 5 minutes and 45 seconds to finish it . This case occurs on me due to i miss one small part of my presentation ,
  3. I speak too fast . This is because i think i short of time .
  4. I need to cancel my demonstration for my presentation . I got a lot of fun ideas to do . However , due to the time enemy , i need to make this decision .
These all mistake make my presentation not perfect and well anymore . If i was asked to give myself the mark out of 25 marks , i would give myself about 15 - 18 marks only because i don't think i be worth to get a higher marks .

So , what can i do now is just make sure my sketch will be done in a proper way . I hope i can take at least A's or A's - .


This is my emotion now .

I hope i can smile like him when i get my speech communication result .

1 comment:

vannie said...

i have done my presentation oso...and i'm not doing perfect also..haiz.....
i think you can smile like that baby when get your result ~~~ cute~~~~~~~~
ganbateh!!!