I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Family Love .........

I have around 5 weeks never go back to my home since the Chinese New year 2009 . I have been busy on my college activities and my mid-semester exams . At last , i went back to my home on last Friday . During these three days at home , i really fell that my parents love me so much . They bought everything that i need without asking any question from me as long as i need it ( almost Rm 3++ ) . At the same time , they willing to fetch me back to my university although they are not free at that time . I really can feel the family love from them .That is why i always say that family is the most important in my Life .

Although my relationship with my brothers not so close , however as an elder brother in my family , what i need to do is to be open-minded people , don't care about little mistakes that they have done on me or need to sacrifice some things . This all things i willing to do if they are my family members . If i don't make it like this , then there is a quarrel in my house . I hate that thing happen . So , when my friends ask me that why i always be torrent with my brother , i always tell them that this is because they are my brothers .

Family love is essential for everyone in this world . So , we need to appreciate that we have the family around us . When you have done the wrong thing to your family , please say sorry to them . They will forgive you due to you are their family member . GO TO DO IT NOW !!!!!!!!

3 comments:

FIk said...

the FREN u mention is who jek...
ME r...
= =""

Unknown said...

Same with my feeling. I really love them for doing everything for me. Blessed to be part of the family.

= Kenneth =

FIk said...

din reply ppl de comment... = =""
wanna die o...