I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Exam coMing soon ...................

During this semester , i have to take about 9 subjects , that is TITAS , Speech communication , Computer course , Fundamental of Microbiology , Cell Biology , Fundamental of Physical Chemistry , Fundamental of Analytical Chemistry , Biodiversity of Plant and Animal and lastly Persatuan Pelajar ( CO-K ) . These all subjects make me feel very stress and nervious . This is because all these subjects are very tough and a lots of facts need to remember . These all facts make my brain under tension condition . Now , I show you about my view on these Subjects :

Subject that i try to get A's or A's - :
  1. Speech communition
  2. TITAS
  3. Persatuan Pelajar
  4. Computer course
  5. Fundamental of Physical Chemistry
Killer Subjects :
  1. Fundamental of Microbiolgy
  2. Cell Biology
  3. Fundamental Of Analytical Chemistry
  4. Biodiversity of Plant And Animal
I hope that i try my best to get best result ( > 3.50 ) .

Gambateh , donaldlkk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

FIk said...

Exam o..
study hard lol... i say u can u sure can. u say u can't but i say u can u still can.. hehe
but dun so stress la.. i think u won' de la..
anyway gud luk for the EXAm...

POWER........................IN

SUre get 4.0
hehe

aLaRic Kk said...

if i get 4.0 , i owe you one meal .
If i cant get , u owe me one meal .
OK ?

donaldlkk

FIk said...

wau...
u wan wat me o >...<
Treat ur Fren like that..
erm..
i send u power woo..
IF u get mean u use my power hv to treat me a meal..
IF u din get mean u din use it properly so u sry to me.. u also should treat me a meal.. hehe