I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

dEsTiNy

Do you think DESTINY is important to you ?

Do you accept DESTINY easily ?

What is your point view on DESTINY ?

DESTINY brings affects to you ?

Do you believe on DESTINY ?

In my opinion , i believe on DESTINY , but i don't accept it easily .
If the DESTINY wants me be a loser , then i must be a loser forever ?
I don't accept it .
If this thing really happen , i will try my best to overwrite it and show to others that i not a loser.
I can change my DESTINY if i work hard on it .
However , sometime we can't change it 100% because there are the power of GOD .
With the DESTINY , our life will not be bored forever .
This is because i believe that we will fight with all of our strength to make our own DESTINY .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

In my opinion, there are two words, Fate and Destiny.

Although both words have similar meanings, there are still differences.

Before I say anything about both, I think that it is already predetermined that what we are before we are born. Each of us has our own part to play.

Destiny is something we choose to go after. Yes, it is a choice. We don't really know whether it is our destiny. We just think it is by deep thinking. Heard before, "This is my destiny"? Someone saying this actually believe so but who has the real answer?

Well, the answer is Fate. Fate is something happens on us. Destiny that we choose and pick up lead us to our fate, which eventually something that we are meant to be.

In short, we can change our fate by having good destiny. Think deep and believe in our destiny. Give commitment on our destiny as it is our fate.

= Kenneth =