I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

UNiversity life 1

This week is the third week of my university life . I started to busy on my study because I need to learn a lots of new things to complete my degree . For example , I learnt about the conformation of alkane when I went into organic chemistry class . This topic is a totally new topic for me , so I need to pay more attention when I go into class . At the same time , I have a lots of meetings to attend during this week . This make me feel that why I so suffering on that , why can’t I just became a normal student ? I feel doubt and sad on that . In this case , I think that maybe my mind is affected by some of my senior’s opinion because they say that if I don’t join any activities in university , then my university life will be bored and meaningless . Haih ……

Everyone say that university life is very interesting and enjoyable include my teachers . After I enter the university for three week , I think that this statement is correct because I can make a lots of new friends at here , for example I have some friends came from Pulau Pinang , Alor Setar , Setapak , Johor Bahru , Kota Tinggi , Malacca and more . These make my university life more interesting because I can know about the news or the interesting cases in their own state, for example , there is a waterfall near Kuantan called “ Rainbow Waterfall ” because you can notice the rainbow are all around the waterfall . So , when I gather there all information from my new friend , then I can became a true “ Malaysian ” , not just “ KLian ” anymore .

When I enter this university , I had two weeks time where I don’t never online . In this kind of situation , I totally felt that I can’t separate from the IT anymore , that is my computer . Before I get into my university , I usually online for 8 hours . But for now , I maybe just online for 1 -2 hours each day because there is no wireless connection in my “ kolej ” . I hate these kind of lifestyle because I need to change my normal routine to a new routine that is suitable for my university life .however , what can I do , this is what we need to do as a postgraduate in university . Haih ………..

At here , I need to say something to my another part of me , that is I also miss my Secondary school friends and Form Six friends because they give me a lots of good memories to me . Although I go into university this moment , I hope that we still can keep in touch and make our friendship can last forever . This is what I write for this time . I hope that I can find another time to write again .

No comments: