I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

FuTUrE

I think that everyone in this world sure have one future that they want it the most . This future can be a source of energy or encouragement to them move forward or do something that unusual for them although that future cant be achieved or not . This is the use of a future . Let us discuss some of the futures .

First at all , let me tell the future of mine . In my future , i should be a successful person in this community . I maybe a doctor , a pharmacist or other professional worker . On the other hand , i should have a beautiful and caring wife , live in a wonderful house that near the seaside , and maybe have a son and a daughter . This all is i want in my future . However , if i want to make it true , i need to make sure that i will become a successful person . So , for this time , i have to choose the course i need to study . After some considerations , i decided to study pharmacy . This is the first step for me to achieve my future . For the others , i need to achieve it later . I hope that it will become a reality .

Then , i tell you about the future of my family . As all of you knew , there are 4 sons in my family . Therefore , my parents hope all of us can live happily and find a easy job in the future . This is because my daddy always tell us that he works in a tough and hard job due to he never study well when he was a teenager . So , he always tell us that we need 2 study well and get at least a certificate in your hand to make sure you can survive in this new and tough world . This is why i have to study well . Do u have the same view with my daddy ?

After that , we discuss about the future of my country . As usual , in a country , peaceful and happiness are the important elements of a country . Just few days ago , our country just have an election , then , a new government is set up . For this new government , i hope that they can give these important elements to our country . And then , our country , Malaysia can be one of developed and wonderful country in this world just like the Vision 2020 . This is what the future of my country that we as citizen hope so much .

At last , the future of the world also very important . As all of us knew that , the temperature of the Earth is raised up until a stage that the climate of the world have been changed . For example , recently , there was a terrible snow storm in China and USA . This is a sign of the climate change . And some of experts say that when the temperature of the Earth is raised up to 6 'C , then the world will be totally changed and the living environment will not suitable for organism to live . So , this will the future of the Earth if we don't do anything on it . So , i hope that this kind of future can't happen . To avoid this , let us work hand to hand settle without care about the race and nationality .

I think this is about i want to chat for this time . I hope that everyone should have a positive future as your energy to make sure u move forward . Let us make a good future for anyone , that is we need to take care out Earth . Without the Earth , can we have a good future ???

No comments: