I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

DeCiSiOn

In the whole life , there are a lots of decision we need to take . For example , which school we want to study , what time we want to get married or where we want to take our lunch and more and more . This shows that a decision can influence our thing in a nice way or bad side . Recently , i have decision i need to make , that is which local university or private university i want to apply .

For sure , i never get my course in the local university that i want , because my CGPA is not so good to get into my course if i want to study in local university . Therefore , i have decided to study my course in private university . According to my survey and observation , there are only three private university that offer my course ( pharmacy ) , that is aimst , imu and usci . Let us discuss one by one about the private university .

First at all , IMU is located near Bukit Jalil . So , it is nearer to my house and i no need to separate from my family life due to i just need take LRT to reach my university . However , the course fee for me to study is too expensive , that is about RM 130 K . This amount is not include my living cost , transport fee and book fee . Since i am from a middle - class family , therefore my daddy cant afford to pay this amount or money . If i not mistake , my dad need to pay around Rm 70 k if i get the maximum loan from PTPTN ( Rm 80 K ) . Then , this course is not recognised by LAN yet . After looking on this , i cant get into IMU to study my course .

Secondly , USCI is located near Taman Connaught there . So , it also is near to my house and i no need go to out station to study . If i study there , i just need to take bus or drive my car go there only . At the same time , the course fee for me to study here is around RM 105 K . Compared to IMU , it is cheaper and it is recognised by LAN . So , for a normal people , they will choose USCI for they to study pharmacy . However , according to some of my friends who study in USCI or other college , there is management problem in USCI and they will charge you many fees . So , the money you suppose to spend will increase . Then , for living cost and transport fee , the total money that i will spend is around RM 130 K ( exclude the extra fee ) . So , this is only my second choice for me to study .

Lastly , came to the last private university , AIMST . AISMT is located near Sungai Pattani , Kedah . That mean i need to travel from KL to go there to study and i need to separate from my family life about 4 years . So , it is so far for KL people . However , the course fee just about Rm 99 K only . AT the same time , there is a new campus for us to study . Then , we will use all the new equipments , new hostel , new library and more . Consider on the accomodation and meal , i will spend around RM 20 K within this 4 years . Since the campus is far from the town , therefore less money will be spent on entertainment . Living cost that i need will be lesser compare to IMU and USCI . At the same time , i can more focus on my study . And about the total fee is around RM 125 K only . Therefore , this private university is my first choice .

This about the survey and my view about these three private universities . These information maybe wrong and not accepted . So , i hope that everyone of you can give me about your view on there three private universities . Then , i can make my choice right now ..... Thanks ......

2 comments:

foundersbadge said...

Living away from your family is a good experience. Well, I don't mean purposely go and live far away from your family... but if you have to, it would be alright. It is only temporary. Living away helps you learn to be independent. There is also a saying "absense makes the heart grow fonder" which means when you don't see people for a long time, you will miss them more, compared to if you see them everyday, as you may take them for granted when you see them everyday.

Besides, it is in Kedah which although its quite far, but it's not as far as East Malaysia. I have friends from sabah and sarawak who came to KL to study... and they say they can't go back to visit their family often because the flight ticket is very costly. So I think Kedah is still a good place.

Actually, I don't think I need to comment so much because after reading your post, I think you have already made up your mind.

All the best, and :

"Kekalkan Keunggulan!"

-Darryn-

P.S. if you post this same post on our class blog maybe more ppl will give their comments... =)

aLaRic Kk said...

thanks a lots , darryn ! What u wrote just like what i think in my deep heart . I really make my decision .. I just want to how many people who will support my this decision ....

thanks again to you ....