I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Two days later

Two days from 25/10 is my judgement day of this semester . For your information , i had been studying for my exam since two days ago , i can tell you that i really cant understand fully on the first subject of my exam - Instrumentasi kimia I . However , i still need to pass through it because it will influence greatly on my result . I really didn't want this kind of thing happen on me again because i suffered it from my last semester .

I can't always lose on my chemistry subjects in my university life . Why these things happen again and again on me ? Why it can let me run away from a small slit of its way ?

Maybe , i am not the lucky one who been chosen to enter this slit .

Hence , what i can do now is Study , study and study ~~~

No comments: