I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Anything went Wrong ?

Few days ago , there was a huge case happen around me . This case really make me feel that my heart get broken inch by inch . This is because i never expected this thing could happen on me . When it came to me , i really can't give any reaction on it instantly . However , i did make a decision on the spot . This decision seem to be a huge breakthrough in my whole life .

For those who accompany me to pass through this hardship , i really thanks to them . Without the help from them , i sure will feel upset until can't do my own thing correctly because recently i quite busy with my presentations and lab works .

Feel good to have you all around me ~~ ^^

You all are the treasure of mine in this life ~~~

Thanks to you all ~~~

I will make sure i can get off from his influence from now ~~

No comments: