I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Emptiness

Recently , i always go out with my University Friends for sing k session , shopping and watch movie . All i want is to make my life full of activity . However , i still feel empty and lonely after doing all these things . I think that this maybe due to there are some remarkable things happened on me few weeks ago . This change make me feel that i am losing some part of life into a wide universe . There is another possibility for me to behave like this is that i still not suite into my present life . I still need more time to overtake this feeling from me .

At the same time , I understand that there are something exist where i cant get back payback although i done a lots of hard works on it . Hence , i will accept it . Just let the time be my companion for this time ~~~~~~~