I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Welcome back

Welcome Back ....

I think i don't update my blog for a long time due to some personal excuses . Hence , i supposed to have a lot of my own experience to share with all my friends who care on me .... There are some new experiences that i owned in this two months .

  1. I am suffering a huge pain from tooth pain ... I really don't know why i have to suffer from this pain ... I think the Growth of my " Intelligent Tooth " may cause this of kind of pain on me ... I really hate on it ....
  2. I am working at An Accountant Firm for this 2 months . At here , i learned how to open an account , how to count the taxes that the client supposed to pay to LDHN and more . It is a great experience for me since i m a science student .
  3. I get married in the early of June ... Detail about this , i feel sorry because i cant share at here .. i will explain it in front of you all ... Hehe ....
These are some of my experience during this two months .. i will tell you about all the special cases on the next post ...

1 comment:

william ng said...

Yeah... You ok?? Especially for the 3nd point of your status. Worry abt you... anyway, if you need support, we are always here with you.

Be strong.... Bless you!