I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A New BeGIn ..

At last , my second year second semester of my three years university course is sitting with me , chatting with me or make suffer for me . As usual , this semester is full with all the lectures , lab and tutorial . This make me feel that i am back to hell again . However , what i can do to avoid it from my life . it becomes one of essential things for my future . Without it , my future will full of hardship and problem . So , i need to work hard on it .....

At this moment , i think that i am that kind of people who has the making decision disorder . I cant make a simple decision on the spot .... I really suffer from it . Now , i need to decide whether i want to recheck some of my result ........ It really disaster for me .....

haiH ... at this time , i cant bother so much on it ... i set a deadline for me , that is before next friday , i need have a exact decision on this topic .... i hope i can make it ....

No comments: