I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

MOon oR SuN ...

As Usual , Sun is a star which can produce light by using hydrogen gas .... However , Moon just is a planet which can reflect the sunlight to make it bright in front of our eyes .... Hence , we can say that if the sun disappear from our view , then we sure can't see the moon anymore .....

The relationship between the Sun and the moon can be applied on the human relationship . We can't deny that some of us cant survive without the help from other people just like the moon need the sunlight . At the same time , we still can notice that there is a kind of people who always help people without asking any payback from others just like the Sun we have ...

So , what kind of personality you have now ? In my case , i think that i am the Earth planet that cant live without the Sun and the Moon ... I need the sunlight to make my life brighter .... I need the moonlight to guide me a way when i fall into darkness .... On the other hand , the Sun can give me all the wonderful things in my life just like it gives life to the Earth . And the Moon can accompany me when i am alone .....

Hence , i hope that i can be the Perfect Earth rather than this ugly Earth we have .....

No comments: