I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Shuet Yee"s birthday party ...

Today is my friend , Shuet yee's birthday party ! My friends and i went to her house to celebrate her birthday . We reached there around 830 pm . However , we were late to attend this party due to some personal reason ( it is my problem , not my friend's problem ) .

When we reached there , we saw a lots of people sitting , eating , chatting or drinking beer there . We just late for half an hours , but her house was full of people and noise . Since this problem happen , we need to search a special and quite place for us to sit , to eat and to chat , too . At last , we found it and had our dinner , too .

After that , we had our chatting session , photograph session and drink beer session . We all had a wonderful moment at there because we can meet someone who we don't meet him or her for long time . Thanks to this party ...

At last , i want to wish my friend happy birthday and hope your dream can come true !!

good luck ..........

No comments: