I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Weakness ...

Started from the 1st day i have a new friend , i noticed that i have a huge weakness within my mind that i can't stand on it , that is i seldom go to understand 1 people in detail .This is because one of my best friends told me that i seldom care about people by asking their condition , problem that they faced to or the favorite thing of my friends . This make them feel that i don't want make friend with them or not sincere with them anymore .......

For this moment , i still don't understand why i behave like that ! I always ask myself why i don't spend some time to understand well my friends . Every time , i don't get the answer from this question . This make me feel that the incredible of our mind . This is because we can't control our mind to act as what we like . When it want to do that , then you can't do like this . This is why a lots people commit suicide or murder people . Since they can't stand the pressure or the problem they faced to , then they let their their mind to control them . Hence , a lots of crime cases happen in this world now ....

That is why everyone in this world has it own logic thinking or the way that they prefer to act . So , do i need to take out my weakness from me or i just let it be ?

2 comments:

FIk said...

just a little problem u can link to suicide and murder.. = ="
think too much la... BAng

aLaRic Kk said...

Not me want to commit suicide !

i just say that there is small portion of ours cant's stand the pressure of the influence of the devil that live inside in our mind and heart .
Hence , they go to commit suicide .
you misunderstand my meaning at here ....

- donaldlkk -