I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Really can make it ??

Today is the first day of second year university . I supposed to be very happy on it because i can meet all my university friends . However , due to the stupid course timetable and the lab timetable , all this thing make me feel disappointed on the management of the faculty of mine . i don't know what they done on it . For example , there were 3 classes planned to have class at the same classroom and time . This make some lecturer angry on it .What can we do ? Just wait , and wait until they settle it as soon as possible . Hope so ........

Beside this , i also need to settle the problem of the pesta konvo . This stupid program make me i want to die soon because no ones can do thing for me except my TTK . All hope me can handle this although i am the first time to handle this program . They just send me a sms to ask me do that , do this , call her o him . All these things happen in this busy first week of second year . i totally fell regret to join this pesta Konvo ......

After few days later , i maybe need to handle the new junior thing by arranging the meeting , the annual dinner and the senior - junior system . All thing need to be done before August ..... It make me feel that want to commit suicide ......

Hence, this is all i need to do on this two months of my Second year . Hope i can do it in good way without affecting my result .....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

KK, u can do it!!
+u and believe urself, olrite!!
take care~~
coming back this fri?? lets come out yam cha, will call PL, YF and B jie as well

aLaRic Kk said...

i came back on saturday because i have class on saturday morning lol ....

if can , i will go out lol ....

- donaldlkk -