I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Strange ......

Time isn't a way for us to measure how much we know a particular person .... It can be a wrong way instead of a proper way to do that ..... Why i say that? This is because i started to feel that i not really know about or understand one of my friends who i knew him since one an half year ago .....

In the past , i thought that he was just that kind of person who can talk anything which maybe hurt someones as he doesn't know it . However , recently , i noticed that he is totally a strange people to me . I really can't understand what he thinks about , what kind of word that comes out from his mouth and the action he want to do when i faced to him .... Is that a problem to me or i just worry too much ????

I really can't make a correct answer to me to explain this . I try to make myself don't think about this , Just let it be . But , i can't pass the gate of my heart .

Why he becomes like that ?

why i have this kind of feeling ?

what i suppose to do ?

No comments: