I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009

What can i say about my Chinese New Year 2009 ? I think is " Boring " and " Clean " . The reason for me to say i have a boring Chinese New Year because i don't have wonderful activities compared to last year . And i have a clean Chinese New Year due to i don't gamble at all this year . So bored and ' Clean ' man . I really can't believe on it .

What i do at this few days is to visit my relatives who live around Kuala Lumpur . That mean i don't go back to my daddy's hometown - Kuala Kangsar this year . These are my activities during these days .

Day 1 :
I went ot visit my grandmother and my uncle's house because my untie need to go back to her hometown tomorrow . After that , we wnet back to home because my uncle wanted to visit us at 4 pm .

Day 2 :
I stayed at home because i need to wait all my relatives came to my house . Since i stay with my grandmother , so , all my antiue and uncle have to came to house .Then , we chatting and give ang pau to all children . After having dinner , they all went back to their own house .

Day 3 :
Since today is not a suitable day to visit people , therefore i stayed at home all the time . What i done at that moment is just to play game and watch movie .

Day 4 :
Today is My Form 6 class gathering . We all went to wai kuan's house . we all chat with each other . At the same time , some of us played mahjong and had MCdonald as our lunch in a group . This gathering end around 5 pm due to wai kuan had something to do at that moment .

Day 5 :
Today is my Form 5 class gathering . Although we planned to start our ' Bai nian " activity at 1 pm , however this activity started at 3 pm due to wan ting late come back from Taiping . During these time , We visit Wan Ting' house , Elsie's house , Yuen fatt's house , See Hoe's house , and lastly My House . After that , wan ting , Suk hong , Fik , Elsie . poh Leng and i went to Oldtown Taman Midah to have our MOrning Tea . At 1 am , we all went to home .

Day 6 :
Today , i suppose went ot my Primary teacher's house , However due to some problems, i miss this trip . After that , i went to uncle's house to have dinner with our my uncles and anties . at 1 am , i went back home .

Day 7 :
I prepare all my things because i need to go back to my university because i have class on Monday .

Conclusion , how a boring Chinese New Year 2009 ! I hope i have a wonderful Chinese New Year 2010 .

No comments: