I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dream

Dream is the only thing that everyone in this world likes most . For me , i have a dream since i studied at primary school . That dream is i want to have an older brother or sister . Since i am the older son in my family , therefore i have a responsibility to take care my brothers . However , in my deep heart , i really want an older brother or sister . i think that an older brother will play with you , disturb you or scold u . This is why i always look very childish or stupid in front of my lovely friends . I really hope that there is someone that cares about me , always looks after me or listens to my story . However , no much people knew about this . This maybe because i seldom tell people about the real personality of me in my deep heart . There is a reason for me to do that . This is because i am the oldest son in my family , i need to settle my problems by myself in order to let my mum and dad have the time to take care my brothers . Haih..... , maybe this reason causes me seldom tell people about my problem .

On the other hand , why i want to have big brother or big sister ? This is because i want to have one person that can give me opinion about anything that i need to decide for my future . For example , when i need to decide what course that i study in my future , i hope that there is a big brother or sister who can give me some advises about this . Or he or she can be acted as an example for me to move forward . There is a lots of advantages for having a big brother and sister . I really want it lah ...............

By the way , there is only the dream of mine . i really cannot hope that my parents can give me a big brother or sister . So , what can i do ? I just do what i suppose to do , for example is the role of big brother and more ............. Then , gambateh Lah .............

Ha ! Ha ! Ha ..................................

5 comments:

Js said...

Hi, i am the first one to comment here. Haha
Blog seem popular nowadays. Can't imagine that you also blog. But never mind i here to add your oil. Add Oil!

Feel free to visit my blog
http://blog4js.blogspot.com

Zen Hong said...

errm, Yes eldest brother must bear the greatest responsibility for taking care of the family. It is difficult to play that role. But you GOD create you to be on that position. So you should do your best.

...About seeking advice, there are still plenty of ways getting it. It don't necessary come from elder brother or sister. There are friends around you. You can seek help from them.

....
BTW welcome to world of blogging.

-yuen fatt-

Unknown said...

This is the typical human thoughts. We always want something we can't have. You're the eldest and you hope to have elder brother or sister. Well, I'm the youngest. That's why I wish to have a little brother.

= Kenneth Walker =

Js said...

Agree with kentlb. We as a human, we always try to fulfill our desire. Want this, want that, want to become this, want to become that. However to be honest, nothing in this world can really fulfill our desire. Think about it.

I'm also the eldest in my family but never thought before getting a elder bro or sis. Just accept the faith. I believe i can live my life, walk my path. What i decided today will determine my tomorrow.

Don't worry that no one guide you in your life. As long as you willing to be guide there are always a "source" there.

"source" can be your friends, family, teachers and ever a book.
It really depend on how you view this world.

Good luck:)

aLaRic Kk said...

thanks for all of your comments . i really very touched when i look at all d comment here ...

i knew what i suppose 2 do now ....

Just like Js say , v just need 2 face our faith , d other thing just let it be !!

Thanks again 2 u of all