I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Finally

It seem that i really have long time never update this english blog since the early of Jan 2011 . I think some of my friends will think i disappear from this world . However , to all your information , i don't give up this blog , just because there are no much important thing happen around me recently . At the same time , i also can't online about 1 month due to some internet connection problem at my own home . Hence , i seldom update my latest status to you all .

Since the early of this Jan , i just busy with my own study and my final year project . Beside from that , there are no much different thing happen for my university life . Maybe this semester is my last semester of my degree life , so i need to spend some time with my beloved course-mate because we will seldom meet each other after the graduation day ( around September 2011 ) .

Furthermore , there are some cases happen at my family . But , i think that there is not good for me discuss it here . Hence , you all no need so worry on me because i still can handle it well with a preparation on it .

Wakakak ~~

I think that this is what i want to tell you all on this time .

I think i will try to update this English blog more frequently.

By the way , please support my Chinese blog :

alarickk.blogspot.com

No comments: