I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Finally

After 4 months of hardship and challenge , My fifth semester of my university life came to an end . Today is the last day of my exam week , That is Bacaan Dalam Bahasa Cina ( Chinese Literature ) exam paper . When i finished my last word on that exam paper , i totally feel that i was released from the exam stress since two weeks ago . However , when i went back to my Bangi Home , i started to feel empty and lonely . This is maybe due to i cant meet my course-mate for a long period , or maybe due to i noticed that my degree university life is becoming to be one page of my history book .

Therefore , i really need to enjoy my last semester of my degree university life . I want to make sure it gives a good ending on my story for this chapter in my history book .

No comments: