I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

VaLUe oF Me ..

There is a saying states that when you are alone in your room or a particular situation , you will start to think about some extraordinary things . I totally agreed on it . Just now , i am alone in my house for about 2 hours , no ones talk to me , no ones play with me and on ones can't sense my presence in my house because all of them so tired due to the Biometry exam in the morning , so they all go for a deep sleep . Just left me alone in the living room . Although i am also tired , however i can't have a sleep now and the same thing goes for past few days ago because i started to think about one thing , that is the VALUE OF ME ...

What is the value or role of me in this time ?
Is that being a good son or elder brother in my family ?
Being a never grown up before young man in front of my friends ?
Being a course-mate who loves to read books ?
Being a shadow in front of your eyes or my eyes ?
Or lastly , being a noob or doll in front of the public ?
These all values really are mine ?
Are these values really accompany me all the time ?
Or are they just a false skin in front of my true face ?
I really don't know them well .....

For example , last night i started to think about the impression of mine in front of my dear friends . Are they really make friend with me ? Or just want to take something from me ? I knew that this is not good for me to think like that . But , i really can't stop my mind . I hope i can get a good answer for next few days ....

Furthermore , why i need to hold that post if i really don't work hard for it ? Do i really greedy on the power or status ? Should i left it pass across my hand ? I think i should let it be because i really don't want this kind of case happen at me . I hate this kind of thing in my memory . It really is nightmare or disaster in my life ..... I think this question has its own answer from this moment now on .....

Other questions still on the progress . When these all question settle in one day , then i will know the value or role of me in this time .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I used to think all these questions before but I stopped doing so. It is because even if we think hard, we still can't find the answers. What for to be suffered for questions that we won't have answers? Right now, I think that as long as I do my duty right accordingly, I have nothing to fear of and nothing to worry of.

= Kenneth =