I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Appreciate ....

Do we need to show out what we have done for the activity or something else ?

Cant we do the thing without anyone knows about i t ?

Do we need to tell other people that i am doing work ?

Do they need to so particular on it ?

Why they just cant let it be ?

Recently , these all questions always appear in my mind . These questions give me a lots of problems when i want to decide whether want to join or not from now on . This is because i am that kind of person who does not like people keep on asking me the progress of the activity . If you let me in-charge on one activity , then you must believe me totally . If not , i will not work in full strength or may not help you do anything anymore next time due to i will no mood or force to do it again ........

This is me !


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're doing for the Pesta Konvo?

= Kenneth =

aLaRic Kk said...

Yup ... I join Pesta Konvo now ...

However , this post not refer to This . I mean Other Club lol .....

I really hate that ....

But , it seem i have the same problem in Pesta Konvo now after listening from my friends who join pesta KOnvo ...

Haih ... What can i do ?