I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Understand ?

Recently , i watched a Korean drama . From this drama , i can learn some lessons or moral values . One of them is " UNDERSTANDING " . In the drama , the author said that everyone in the world seldom understands one person completely , although the person is our own parents . This is global phenomena now according to him . However , the author give me a good reason to explain why this phenomena happen ( in my own view ) . According to him , if we can't understand one person completely , then we will be friendly with him/her , talk with him/her , care about him/her or think about him/her . These all actions that we done are to try to understand him/her well .

When i listened to these all words , i fell that the author give me an correct answer . For me , i am that kind of person who seldom go to understand one person completely , although they are my parents . In my heart and mind , i think that this job is a hard work fro me . This is because i am quite a shame person when i knew a nee person . I seldom talk with a person i knew just 5 minutes ago because i don't know them so much . I scare i will talk something bad to them . If this case happen , then i will felt sad and give them a bad image .

TO avoid these happen , i will talk with them carefully and avoid to use same bad word to them . From the conservation with them , i try to understand them and categorize them into few rankings , that is normal friend , good friend , good friend but can talk secret with them and an understanding friend . I think that you all will fell strange or maybe angry because i categorize you all into these rankings . You all don't fell sad and angry because when i often talk with you all or gather with you all , that means you all are good friend to me .

And then , about what ranking you in ? Sorry , i can't tell you this although you want to kill me on this . However , i can give you all a tips on this , that is depend how much you understand me and how much i understand you . For sure , the answer for this will be only hidden in my heart and your heart .


" my coursemate "


" My new Friends "


" My new friends "

No comments: