I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

GoD

What is the role of a GOD ? I think that there are no such thing called right answer or wrong answer because the answer for this question is too abstract . It depends on the mind or perception of some individuals . For those who believe in GOD, they will say that GOD will provide guideline for them to make the decision or live happily in this world . However , for those who do not believe in GOD , they will say that GOD is one of the ways to control human or weakens one community in this world . For example , In the past , the ruler use the religion as a tool to make sure the citizens obey His order without any doubt . This type of method easily found in the ancient empire especially in ancient China .
Then , which categories that I suppose to enter ? Unlucky , I do not enter those categories that I listed out above . In my opinion , I think that GOD is the person that support me from my back , not in front of me . This is because I believe that no ones can make a change in your life exclude The GOD . That mean we ourselves can only make the change for our life . Just like someone say that when you faced to any problem , u can pray to GOD , then the GOD will help you settle the problem by giving the guideline to you . However , if the person himself does not want to do it by his own , then the problem will never settle . Therefore , for me , GOD is the back up for me . For example , when I do any things in my life , I will know that GOD will support me , not giving me a guideline to me . This is the difference among the point view of GOD with mine .
I feel so curious about what is the point view of GOD from you all . Can you all left some point view about it in my comment box ? I really want to know about it . I hope that this case can happen .
Good Night !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, i'm the first to comment here. :) First of all, interesting topic but it is quite sensitive. With no offense, I would to give my point of view.

First thing first, there is no correct or wrong in this world. You see, when we say something is correct or wrong, we are actually judging it by referring to a source. The source can be anything such as history, pass experience.... We human define it ourselves as something that is correct or wrong by referring some source. But how does u know the source judged it correct and where do they refer? That is why people will say “what you believe is correct, then it is correct.” This is because there is no correct or wrong.

What i mean here is, “correct” or “wrong” is an adjective that we human define ourselves. There is no absolute correct or wrong. It just like the law book, it keeps referring to oldest law in the world but what about the main source. How the main source know which one is correct and which one is wrong.
Back to the point after talking crap, in my point of view the word GOD have different meaning for different people. Does u know that, in ancient china, GOD (神) is a title given to those who have high contribution in war or high moral value. I believe the existence of god in the way that god is a being that higher level than us. “Pls do not compare the “god” here to the “GOD” in other religion”.

Our destiny is in our hand. What we get is what we planted. We are the one who control our own destiny. Everything you get today is because of you. Karma is the word.

That all I want to say. Have to go back to my study. Tomorrow got exam. Hehehe…

Unknown said...

For me, I believe in God. I rather say that He is a kind of energy. I have the same opinion with you about He will give me support. When I am devoted to Him, He gives me more. I personally feel this way especially after Form 6.

= Kenneth =